A Part of Your Life
Become a member today! We want to help you stay active and enjoy life and all the amenities we have to offer. There are several membership packages available for the Allan & Jean Millar Centre. Annual, monthly, and 10-Visit packages are available for all age groups. Rates are discounted for families and corporate groups .
What does your membership include?
Your Allan & Jean Millar Centre membership or day pass allows you access to the following areas and drop-in programs:
- ATB Financial Fieldhouse
- Alliance Pipeline Aquatic Centre
- Servus Credit Union Fitness Centre
- Rotary Running Track
- Infratech Water Play Park
- McDonalds' Whitecourt Go Active Zone
- AIrborne Kid Kopter Room
- Impact Video Boards Hot Tub (34 person)
- Alberta Newsprint Company Squash Court
- Steam Room (16 person)
- Super Water Slide
- Racquet Ball Court
- Wally ball, table tennis, and board games
Allan & Jean Millar Centre Admission and Membership Rates
- FREE fitness classes each week.
- 15% OFF all Allan & Jean Millar Centre programs
- Register for Allan & Jean MIllar Centre programs one week p.rior to general registrations.
- Complimentary public skating and shinney hockey at the Scott Safety Centre
- Drop-in sports.
- OPtion to have your annual membership put on HOLD for one month.
Subsidy and Fee Assistance Programs
Subsidy may be available for families or individuals living within the Town of Whitecourt or Woodlands County. Circumstances must first meet the financial criteria in order to assist those who are unable to pay the full fee.
KidSport Whitecourt and JumpStart Programs
A great funding opportunity for youth. Parents having difficulity funding sporting opportunities for your child, and teachers and coaches who know of a child who is eager to play sports, but their parents/guardians are financially unable to afford the opportunity. JumpStart may even consider subsidy for equipment and transportation.
For more information or to obtain an application, please call Sharon at 780-778-3637.
Recreational Fee Assistance Program
The Fee Assistance Program provides subsidies for adults and their dependants under the age of 18 years, living within the Town of Whitecourt and Woodlands County. Fee assistance can be applied for each year and each member in the family may be eligible for 2 programs per session or a 3 month membership. Families must have first applied to KidSport for applicable programs. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
To apply, fill out the Recreational Fee Assistance Program Application and drop it off at Guest Services in the Allan & Jean Millar Centre. For more information call 780-778-3637.