Real Estate & Housing Services
Affordable housing is an important part of our community, and is essential for attracting and retaining a diverse labour force. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) helps Canadians meet their housing needs and the following link has information on programs not only CMHC offers, but also programs offered by the Province of Alberta.
Habitat for Humanity - Whitecourt
Habitat for Humanity Whitecourt believes that home ownership brings security, stability, and many other benefits. Home are built by volunteers and donors and sold to qualified families. For more information on qualifications for moving into a Habitat for Humanity home, visit Habitat for Humanity.
Real Estate Services
We've put together a few of our most frequently asked questions into an information brochure. If you are looking to purchase a home in Whitecourt, please refer to our information brochure on Buying A House.
Spruceview Seniors Lodge
- 12 Sunset Boulevard, 780-778-5530
- Operated and managed by the Lac Ste. Anne Foundation, Spruceview Seniors Lodge is a 50-room facility.
- 4503 52 Avenue, 780-778-3623
- Operated and manged by Lac Ste. Anne Foundation, Woodlands Villa offers 16 self-contained apartments for seniors.
Subsidized Housing Services
For information on subsidized housing or Municipal Affair's Rent Supplement Program contact Melody Nemlander, Lac Ste. Anne Foundation Supportive Housing Services Manager, at 780-778-3623.
- Athabasca Terrace Apartments 780-778-5539
- Boulevard Apartments 780-779-1400
- Cornell Apartments 780-779-1400
- Crestview Towers 780-779-1400
- Hillcrest Apartments 780-778-8870
- Hilltop Towers 780-778-8870
- Pineview Lodge 780-778-8870
- People's Properties 780-779-1400
- Quattro Management Services 780-674-9494
- Sol Terrace Apartments 780-778-8049
- Sun River Estates Apartments 780-718-7520
- Sunset Place Apartments 403-334-3095
- Valley Apartments 780-778-4341
- Whitecourt Apartments 780-779-1400
- Whitecourt Business Services 780-778-8870