The Town of Whitecourt FCSS Grant Program provides assistance to community organizations that plan to provide social programs that are preventive in nature to the community. For more information please contact the Community Services Department at 780-778-6300.
Applications for the 2021 program year are now being accepted.
To qualify for the grant, a representative from the group/organization must attend the FCSS Grant Workshop scheduled for 7:00-8:30pm at the Allan & Jean Millar Centre on November 4, 2020.
Applications can be submitted to the following address by 12:00 noon on Monday, November 30, 2020:
Town of Whitecourt - Community Services Department
Attn: FCSS Program Coordinator
Allan & Jean Millar Centre
Box 509, 58 Sunset Boulevard
Whitecourt AB T7S 1N6
To be eligible for consideration, projects must meet one or more of the following FCSS mandates:
- Help people become self-reliant, build resiliency, and become able to function in a positive manner.
- Promote and help people develop positive social relationships.
- Help people become socially engaged and contribute to their community.
- Support people to remain active participants in their community.
- Empower people to address social issues and influence change.