2021 Municipal Election Advance Vote
An Advance Vote as part of the 2021 Municipal Election will be held on
October 16, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Whitecourt Baptist Church Hall (6240 – 47 Street)
For more information on the 2021 Election please click here.
To vote, you must produce identification for inspection. This identification must confirm both the name and address of the elector (voter). Preferred identification is an Alberta Operator’s (Driver’s) Licence or Identification Card (for non-drivers). Other forms of authorized identification with both the elector’s name and current residential address are:
- Bank/credit card statement or personal cheque;
- Government cheque or cheque stub;
- Income/property tax assessment notice;
- Utility bill (telephone, television, power, gas, or water);
- Vehicle insurance certificate;
- Statement of government benefits (employment insurance, old age security, social assistance, disability support, child tax benefit); and
- Attestation of Residence issued by the responsible authority of a supportive living facility or treatment centre, a shelter, or soup kitchen.
as required by Section 53 of the Local Authorities Election Act.