Construction crews are in Whitecourt this week to complete work as part of the 2022 Street Improvement Program. Projects for this week include milling and paving of streets.
- All milling and paving work will take place between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- In addition to areas where work has already started (ex. Trading Post Trail), crews will be working along Kimzey Crossing and at Chickadee Drive, beginning June 23.
To view maps of the area of work:
E Construction, a division of N.P.A Ltd., will be completing the project, and areas to be paved in late June into July include:
- Trading Post Trail;
- Kimzey Crossing;
- Chickadee Drive cul de sac;
- Beaver Drive, from Whitecourt Avenue to Pine Road;
- Park Drive, from Park Heights to Park Circle;
- 38 Avenue, from Highway 43 to 39 Avenue;
- Park Drive/Kepler Street intersection.