Open for Tender: 2023 Street Improvement ProgramPosted on:
The Town of Whitecourt has an Open Tender for the 2023 Street Improvement Program available.
The work includes reclamation of pavement surface, preparation of subgrade, placement of granular base and improvements of concrete sidewalks, swales, curb and gutters, and catchbasins.
The work includes the following approximate quantities:
- Roadway Paving: 10,790 m2
- Utility Cuts c/w valve or manhole adjustment: 12 each
- Trails, Patching, and Special Paving: 1,553 m2
- Concrete Sidewalks, Swales, and Curb and Gutter: 295 l.m.
- Catchbasin Adjustments c/w frame and cover: 8 each
- Other Misc. Concrete: 110 m2
The Tender Documents will only be distributed electronically in digital format through Alberta Purchasing Connection (APC) http://www.purchasingconnection.ca/. Tenders will be received until Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 2:00p.m. (MST). Tenderers are to confirm receipt of the digital submission via email or telephone.
Written inquiries regarding this Project (no later than 72 hours prior to submission deadline) shall be directed to:
Juan Grande, Infrastructure Services Manager
Town of Whitecourt
Leave a comment