The Town of Whitecourt continues to monitor the water levels in Whitecourt.
The Evacuation Order for Westview Mobile Village (Westview Trailer Court) will be lifted at 2:00pm. There is standing water in the area and residents are cautioned to stay away from these areas.
There continues to be flowing water at Sagitawah RV Park, and the RV Park remains on Evacuation Order. An update on this area will be provided by the Town of Whitecourt on June 22, 2023.
The south end of Festival Park, including the Whitecourt River Slides and Splash Park features, has been re-opened.
- A portion of Pond Trail is closed on the north end of Festival Park.
- Access to the Off-Leash Dog Park and the surrounding trail system in and out of the Park through to 47 Street remains closed.
Riverboat Park, the Whitecourt Golf and Country Club, and 47 Street north of Flats Road remain closed.
People should use extreme caution around the rivers and flood waters.
The Town of Whitecourt will continue to monitor water levels and river forecasts provided by the Government of Alberta, and will inform the community as soon as updates become available.
• Alberta Emergency Alert - https://www.alberta.ca/alberta-emergency-alert.aspx
• Alberta River Basins Advisories and Warnings - https://rivers.alberta.ca/
• Alberta 511 - https://511.alberta.ca/#:Alerts
• Woodlands County – www.woodlands.ab.ca